Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kinda Eclectic - Triple Time Stamping Card

Posting one of my November Class Samples.   I have been making a lot of Holiday/Christmas cards so I decided to make an All Occasion card.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and decided to make my own - here is my Modified CASE.   I LOVE the Triple Time Stamping technique!  Not only is it simple to do, but can be used for any occasion and changed easily to fit your needs.     

Hope you enjoy my project! 


Measurements for cutting: 

Blackberry Bliss:   4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (cardbase)
                           3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
                           2 1/4" x 3 1/2"

Very Vanilla:   4" x 5 1/4"
                     3" x 4 1/4"
                     2" x 3 1/4"

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Sassy Salutations
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand





No comments:

Post a Comment