Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Matchbook Treat Holders

I saw this idea on Pinterest -- posted by "thestampdoc" and HAD to make them.   They were extremely easy to make and hold just enough candy to give out to friends.   Made about 60 of these for my boys to hand out at school and neighborhood friends for Valentine's.   

I did pull out my Retired Designer Series Paper for this project, but no one but you will know. . . LOL!!  

Here is the video that she made so you have the dimensions/instructions.   Enjoy!!! 




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Feb 2014 My Paper Pumpkin (Yum)
Cardstock:  Real Red, Pool Party and Primrose Petals (retired)
Paper:  More Amore' Specialty Designer Paper (retired)
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Heart Punch, Stampin' Stapler, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers



No comments:

Post a Comment