Monday, January 12, 2015

Celebrate Today - CTS105

Here is another one of my January Class Sample.    The sketch is from Case This Sketch's Blog.   I am again sharing another Sketch that can be used for any stamp and/or occasion.    

When I first saw that Occasion catalog, I fell in LOVE with the Celebrate Today and Balloon Framelits.    You can save 15% if you buy them as a bundle.    I also decided to use the AMAZING new Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.    The 2 specialty sheets are single-sided and embossed with gold foil; great way to add some "bling" to your card.   

I hope you like my Project!



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Celebrate Today
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Paper:  Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Paper
Ink:   Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Balloon Framelits Dies, Hello You Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, and Sponge Daubers



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love that happy diecut and how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A birthday card that will really warm the heart!

    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete