Friday, December 12, 2014

Endless Wishes CTS#103

I know it's been a long time since I have posted a project, but with the Holidays, 3 kids, and traveling life have been busy.     Here is one of my samples for m December classes.   Thank you to the Sketch Challenge from Case This Sketch Blog for the inspiration!!  :)

I LOVE the All Is Calm Specialty Design Series Paper in the Holiday catalog and need to get another pack or two before it retires in Early January.     I was also THRILLED to the Endless Wishes stamp in the Holiday catalog; I remember how quickly it sold out when released as a new photopolymer set.     I added some of the Frosted Sequins for some "bling".  

Hope you like my project!! 


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Soft Sky
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Paper:  All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Frost Sequins, All is Calm Washi Tape




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , I do like your project... lovely !

    Thanks for joining the fun at CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete