Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Blooming Birthday Modified Case

It feels so good to be in the craft room again.   I had to take a little break to tend to personal and family priorities.   Figured I better get myself in gear, since my November classes are quickly approaching!  LOL.

This is a modified case of a card I saw on Pinterest - made by Leonie Schroder.    I changed to colors, and ribbon, but essentially the same.   This card is perfect for almost any occasion -- I made my sample a Birthday Card, but could easily be changed for a Thank You, Get Well, etc.    

Hope you enjoy!


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Blooming with Kindness
Cardstock:  Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories:  White Organza Ribbon, Stampin Spritzer, Rose Red Refill w/rubbing alcohol, Sponge Daubers.



No comments:

Post a Comment