Monday, September 22, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Door Card

One of my favorite time of the year is Christmas!   I NEVER get tired of making Christmas/Holiday cards!!!    Here is a sample for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack coming up in a few months!     

I knew when I saw the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and Framelit Bundle I HAD to have it!     I was a little concerned about "lining up" the framelit with the stamped wreath, but no worries, Stampin Up! has us covered!!    See my photos below for step-by-step instructions to make your life easier!!  ;) 

Here is the same card in Crumb Cake. Thought I would like this color better (more of a wood door color), but felt it was "too dark" for my card.  
There is a "tab" on both the stamp and the framelit!!!   When stamping the wreath, make sure you have the tab towards the bottom of your cardstock.    This also allows for easier stamping for the other layers!  





Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla (Crumb Cake - 2nd sample), Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Old Olive, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand (Crumb Cake;2nd sample)
Accessories:  Wonderous Wreath Framelits, Neutral Buttons, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment