Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Halloween Pumpkin Curvy Keepsake Box

There have been so many amazing ideas when using the New Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die from Stampin Up!    I knew I was going to make a cute Halloween box in my September classes but wasn't quiet sure what I was going to make. . . . . thanks to many creative demonstrators, I decided to make my own version of a Pumpkin.    I hope you like it!   

The Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die is super easy to use and the box is simple to put together.   I actually couldn't stop making other Halloween and Christmas themed boxes (pictures to come shortly).     This thinlit die is completely worth the $33 price tag -- Not only do you get the thinlit to make the box (need to cut 2), but you also get three (3) cute little tag thinlits that are perfect size for the box.  

The Happy Halloween words came from the Good Greetings stamp set.   This is a Hostess Exclusive stamp set.    Now through October 31, 2014 you can earn the set FREE with $300 in class sales and/or personal order.   This set is so versatile and covers Holidays from Halloween to Valentine's Day.   



 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Work of Art and Good Greetings (hostess exclusive)
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, and Black
Accessories:   Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/16" Circle handheld punch, Bone Folder, Linen Thread, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, Fast Fuse, Sponge Daubers

Don't Miss These AMAZING Deals!




No comments:

Post a Comment