Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey You Double Z Fold Card

Hey there everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your July 4th weekend with friends and family!    My family definitely had a great time. . . .got to hang out as a family and watch fireworks, and than my Husband and I got to go see a Very Good Friend get married in Annapolis on Saturday.     


I got to spend sometime in my craft room today making a sample for my July classes.   I decided to make a "Double Z Card" using the Park Lane Designer Series Paper.     Don't forget July has an AMAZING SPECIAL . . . . by 3 Designer Series Papers and get 1 (one) FREE (Value of $10.95).    


This is a fun fold card and very easy to make.    Just need to make sure you have 12x12 cardstock on hand. 
Hope you enjoy my Project!




Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Hey You, Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock:  Old Olive (12x12 cut to 5 1/2 x 12); Whisper White
Paper:  Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Old Olive
Accessories:  Deco Label Framelits, Stampin Trimmer, Simply Score, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment