Friday, July 11, 2014

Get Well - Melted Crayon Technique

Here is my sample for my Monthly Club for this weekend's get together!    So glad  I found a great deal on a craft iron on Amazon. .  . . . (you can use a travel iron, but can not have the steam "holes").    Super fun, versatile, and easy technique to complete!    You just rub the crayons on the iron and create a collage of colors.   It is best to use glossy paper, I did try our Whisper White, but the melted crayons did not "glide" on it as nicely as the glossy paper.    

I hope you enjoy my project!

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Fabulous Four, Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Glossy Paper (Retired)
Ink:  Pacific Point, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Square Framelits, Sponge Daubers
Non-SU:  Crayons, Craft Iron


No comments:

Post a Comment