Sunday, June 15, 2014

So Sweet of You - Modified Case

Working on my cards for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack the end of July.    A friend sent me a card made my Ink it up with Jessica.   I LOVE the color combination of Smoky Slate and the New Blackberry Bliss.   I made a few changes to the card but am very happy with the outcome.     I hope my Stamping Ladies will fall in love with this card as quickly as I did.    

 Close up of the Flower Layers, and embellishments. 

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Hardwood Background, Hello There (Hostess)
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Flower Fair Framelits, Pearls Basic Jewels, Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment