Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Masculine Fun Fold - Modified Case

Saw this fun fold masculine card on Pinterest (from Stamp Your Art Out blog).   Once I saw it, I knew I had to make one of my own.   This is a modified case for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack in July.   It is super easy to make, take a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of card stock and score on the 11" side at 5 1/5 and 2 3/4 to make the card base.   The Real Red pieces measure 4 x 2.  I took  two (2) pieces 4 x 1 7/8" Designer Series Paper and cut at an angle.   You can cut two pieces at a time, just make sure they are "opposite" side up in design (example, one had navy side up and the other had the white side up) - this will ensure your pieces are cut at the same angle.

I am sure my Stampin Ladies will enjoy making this card, and who doesn't love a "different" fold to send a loved one?!?!?   :)  

Enjoy my project! 

Card closed
 Card opened
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Four You, By the Tide
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper:  Maritime Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy (edges), White Stazon
Accessories:   Stampin Trimmer, Banner Framelits, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment