Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Little Kindness - CASE'd

This card is a CASE (copy and share everything) from the Stampin' Success Demonstrator Magazine we receive every two months.   The Kinda Eclectic Stamp set was on my wish list, but I HAD to order once I saw this sample.    I am using this card for my All Occasion Stamp-a-Stack, being held the end of July.   This set is so versatile and I love the simplicity of the card -- just a card base but lots of ink.   Goes to show you don't need tons of product to make an amazing card!!   



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Flower Pot Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Lost Logoon, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasbi
Accessories:  Gold Sequin Trim, Aqua Painter, Bitty Butterfly Punch




No comments:

Post a Comment