Monday, May 12, 2014

Perfect Blend Father's Day Card

Here is sample #2 for my May Classes.   I love the "Triple Time Stamping" technique -- it is fun, versatile and no one card is the same.    I went for two of my favorite sets (Gorgeous Grunge and Perfect Blend).   I think the card turned out well!   This sample is for Father's Day, but can easily be made into a Birthday or Thank you card.   

I love how the Coffee Cup turned out.   At first I just had the cup in all Vanilla with the DSP (Designer Series Paper) but it blended too much with the card. Next I stamped it in all Baked Brown Sugar and still needed something. . . . .So I cut the top off my Vanilla Cup and put it on the Baked Brown Sugar Cup.  That made it!!    I think on my next sample I will add some Espresso Twine or Linen Thread and a "coffee cup ring" (bottom of cup with ink).    

Hope you enjoy the Project!

Stampin up! Products:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Blend, and Delightful Dozens
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Paper:  2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stampin Trimmer, Snips, and Dimensionals




1 comment:

  1. Really great card! Totally masculine with these colors and the grunge. TFS!

    ReplyDelete