Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014-2015 Sneak Peek -- Work of Art

I was lucky enough to attend the New Catalog Premier on Monday, April 28th.   Not only did I get to go home with a copy of the New catalog, but was also given one of the NEW stamp sets -- Work of Art (Available for Purchase June 2014).   There were many demonstrations done at the event using this stamp set and fell in love with it the moment I saw it.   So, you can imagine my excitement when I got to take it home!!  

Here are two Modified Cased cards from the New Catalog Premier!   Hope you enjoy! :)

SO excited that today is the Demonstrator's pre-order for the 2014-2015 new catalog, and Blendabilities (alcohol markers).   More wonderful Sneak Peek projects to come this month!  



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Work of Art (available June 2014)
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush & Baked Brown Sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment