Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday -- 3 fold fun card

Here is a new fun fold card  I saw on You Tube.   With the Retirement Lists (Stamps and Accessories) posted, I knew I had to use this Designer Series Paper and Stamps before they were gone, gone, gone.   
This is one of the project for my upcoming classes . . .  You may not be able to tell, but this card (folded) is a standard A2 card, so fits in the Medium Envelopes. 
I'm sure my Stamping Ladies will enjoy it and have so many other ideas to share using this fold technique!  



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Blue Ribbon, Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Cupcake Builder Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallops Textured Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment