Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hardwood Hexagon Hive - FMS125

Making some time to play in my craft room today.   Here is my submission for the Sketch Challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.    This card is for my March Classes; I love how the Hexagon Hive Thinlit Die adds Beautiful dimension to the card.   I stamped the Hardwood Background stamp on two pieces of Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut one of them out with the Hexagon Hive Thinlit and layered it with dimensionals.    

Hope you like my Project!

 Close up of the Dimension created by the Hexagon Hive Thinlit. 
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Hardwood Background; Secret Garden
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Secret Garden Framelits, Dazzling Details, and Dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That Hardwood background stamp is just fabulous and you've done a great job with your background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I love the hardwood with the hexagons. That gorgeous flower with a hint of sparkle was just perfect to finish it off. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. You made the single flower a showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking card! You made the flower a beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete