Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Easter Box

Good Morning All!    I saw this video on YouTube for an Envelope Punch Board Box and knew I had to try my hand at it.   This sample is for my March Classes -- thought a cute Easter Box/Basket would be perfect.    This little box is perfect for a few little treats -- mini Hershey bars or Hershey Kisses.   They also only take a 6x6 sheet of cardstock or Designer Series Paper (DSP) so you can make a lot in a short period of time!  


I love the new Spiral Flower Originals Die in the Occasional Catalog.   It is a great addition to any 3D project or cards (can be a tight fit in the envelope so "distress" the flower so it is more flexible).  

Hope you like my project! 

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:   Envelope Punch Board, Spiral Flower Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Rhinestones, Fringe Scissors, Bakers Twine, Sticky Strip







No comments:

Post a Comment