Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gingham Garden Pop Up Box Card

Here is another amazing tutorial card from SplitcoastStampers; it's call the Pop Up Card Box.   The card looks complicated to make, but I would recommend watching the tutorial video a few times as well as printing out the instructions.   My card came together pretty easily thanks to my Stampin Trimmer.   This card does fold flat for mailing but is larger than the standard A2 size, so you will need a larger envelope, but again Stampin Up! has the solution with our Envelope Punch Board.   

I look forward to making more of these awesome Pop Up Box Cardsd -- My club members will be making my project at this month's gathering.  


 Folds Flat for Mailing!  Make an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board!  
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Backyard Basic
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Stazon
Accessories: Backyard Basics Framelits, Stampin Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment