Monday, September 23, 2013

Snow Day - FMS104

Back in the craft room after a very busy week getting prepared for and running the boys Schools 40th Anniversary Carnival on Friday.   

Decided to play along with the Sketch Challenge presented by Freshly Made Sketches.    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Snow Day stamp set found in our 2013 Holiday Catalog (page 25).   If you know me you know I have a weakness for snowmen.   My house is decorated inside and out with them during the Holiday Season!!  :)    

Hope you enjoy my take on the weekly Sketch Challenge!   Have a great day!


 Couldn't resist adding some "snow" to my card with the 
Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stamp Pad
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Snow Day
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Paper:  Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Black Stazon, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad
Accessories:  Snips, Stampin Trimmer, Sponge Dauber, and Dimensionals




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the extra glimmer! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete