Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Happiness - MOJO310

Halloween will be here before we know it.   I personally do not send Halloween cards, but I do like to make 3D items for my kids friends/classmates.  I love the Halloween Happiness stamp and it works perfectly for the Treat Bag Topper.  

Working on my samples for my classes this weekend and decided to incorporate a Sketch Challenge into the mix.   My Classes will be making the Treat Bag using the Stampin Up! Clear Envelopes, but made a card for the Sketch Challenge posted on Mojo Monday Blog.    


Card for Sketch Challenge

Treat Bag Topper for my September Classes
Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Halloween Happiness
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Paper:  Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, and Basic Black
Accessories:   Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Marvelous Markers (colors listed above), Clear Envelopes


No comments:

Post a Comment