Monday, August 5, 2013

Joyful Christmas CASed

A fellow RemARKable Stamper (Michele Reynolds) shared her version of this card with our group and I FELL IN LOVE and HAD to make it!!   Decided that I wanted to share with all my wonderful Stampin Ladies so this is one of my August class samples as well!! :)     

One of my new favorite embellishments from the Holiday Catalog are the Frosted Finished Embellishments (#132150; $6.95 for 12).   I thought they would really finish off my card, so I put covered it with Versamark, sprinkled some Gold Embossing Powder over it and heat set.   Below is the side-by-side comparison.  

Stamped and embossed the Poinsettia twice.  Cut one full-size and the second smaller and layered with dimensionals. 



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Joyful Christmas
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler and Brushed Gold
Ink:  Versamark and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Chalk Talk Framelits, Stylish STripes Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment