Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just Believe Butterfly Card - FM102

Here is the card I made for The Friday Mashup Sketch Challenge #102.    I choose to "Mash It" -- (1) use the sketch; (2) use a brayer; AND (3) use butterflies.    Oh what fun this card was to make!   :)  I am really getting to LOVE my brayer and all the effects it can make!!     I hope you enjoy my "take" on the Sketch Challenge.  

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Just Believe and Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Cajun Craze and Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Black Stazon
Accessories:  Brayer



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Excellent job! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunset background.. so pretty with the Black Silhouette. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Love your color combo. Great job with the brayer. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete