Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Summer Afternoon Print Poetry

I just LOVE the new Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stick (#129312) in the Spring Mini.   The paper size is PERFECT for cards and/or Scrapbooking and you can't beat the price of $6.95 for 48 sheets (double-sided).   

Here is a sample for my February workshops.  I have two versions, as I try and give my Stamping Ladies options for their cards.  I used a mask and sponged the grass and sky prior to stamping the sentiment and coloring the images.   The Little Friends image was colored in with our Marvelous Markers and the Summer Afternoon (hostess exclusive) image was colored in with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons with Aqua Painters.  


Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Little Friends, Petite Pairs, and Summer Afternoon (Hostess)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Paper:  Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Black Stazon, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi (for sponging)
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Marvelous Markers, Aqua Painter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment