Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blue Ribbon Birthday - FMS55

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY #3

Played with another Fun Sketch today; Freshly Made Sketches #55.    I have been meaning to play with the Blue Ribbon Stamp set; when I saw this sketch that's the first thing that popped in my head.   I hope you like it as much as I do!



Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Blue Ribbon
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White
Paper:  World Spectacular Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Island Indigo and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Sponges, Argyle Embossing Folder

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Love the texture and the color combo. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. I hope you'll consider turning Word Verification off. It is often very difficult to decipher those letters and numbers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stamp for this sketch!! Love the colors and the textures! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all that yummy texture! I think that set is most definitely perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete