Thursday, June 21, 2012

Razzleberry Tent Topper Card

Another sample for my All Occasion Stamp-a-stack in July. 
   
The New Quint-Essential Flower Stamp is AWESOME!  Love that I can use one stamp set and get 5 different size layers out of it.   Especially since it only costs $8.95!!  

I LOVE my job -- getting to play with paper and learn new techniques that I get to share with so many others!!  :)

Stampin Up! Products:
Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, Quint-Essential Flower
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Daffodil, Whisper White
Paper:  Floral District Designer Series Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Delightful Daffodil
Accessories:  Stitched Grosgrain; 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Floral Frames Framelits

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment